Tree Silhouette Collage Activity
This simple collage is easy to create and is a great tactile art project. Suitable for both aged care and preschool groups.
Purpose: Cultural & Artistic Expression (Art Therapy). Diversionary / Recreational Activity. Hand-Eye Co-ordination & Motor Skills.
Suitable for Dementia & Cognitive Impairment.
Brenex Gloss Paper Triangles
Quill A4 Cover Paper – Black
- Use one sheet of A4 Quill Cover Paper Black as the base of the art project.
Gather a range of coloured Brenex Gloss Paper Triangles.
- Begin arranging the coloured triangles onto the base cover paper.
Glue the coloured triangles via the glue stick.
- Build the collage with layers of coloured triangles, until the entire sheet of cover paper is covered.
- Using a pencil, draw a tree silhouette on another sheet of black cover paper.
- Carefully cut out the tree silhouette using scissors.
- Apply glue to the side of the tree silhouette that was drawn on.
Glue the tree to the collage background.